Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you’re having guests over or even if you need a dish to bring to someone’s house, I’ve got the perfect party pleasing recipes for you. Just get your HealthMaster Elite ready, pick up a few ingredients and you’re ready for kick off!
Spicy Artichoke Dip
8 artichoke hearts
½ jalapeño pepper, stem removed
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ red onion, medium, peeled
2 parmesan cheese cubes, 1”
1 tsp. lemon juice
8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
1. Place all ingredients into the Pitcher.
2. RUN on speed 6 until blended.
2 cups fresh spinach with ¾ cup hot water
¼ onion, peeled
8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
6 oz. Swiss cheese
¾ cup milk, hot
1. Place all ingredients except spinach into the Pitcher. Add ¼ cup hot water from spinach.
2. RUN at speed 8 for 4 minutes until mixture is creamy and warm.
3. Add the spinach. PULSE until chopped.
4. Pour mixture into fondue pot. Serve with tortilla chips.
Chicken Bites with Sweet & Sour Sauce
Chicken Bites Ingredients:
1 lb. chicken breast, boneless and skinless
½ white onion, peeled and cooked
½ carrot, peeled, top removed and cooked
½ tsp. sea salt
½ cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
2 egg whites
3 tbsp. cornstarch
½ cup sugar
¼ cup white vinegar
2 pineapple spears, rind removed
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
¼ cup water
1 blood orange, peeled
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place chicken, carrot and onion into the Pitcher. PULSE until ground.
3. Pour the chicken into a medium bowl with the salt and 2 egg whites. Mix.
4. Place flour and rest of egg whites and breadcrumbs in separate flat bowls and set aside.
5. With a 2-ounce scoop, scoop the chicken tenders into the flour bowl and toss. Then toss it in the egg white bowl. Finally, into the breadcrumb bowl.
6. Place Chicken Bites on a cookie sheet and into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked.
7. In a clean Pitcher, place all sauce ingredients except water and cornstarch. RUN at speed 8 for 7 minutes.
8. Mix the water and cornstarch together. Add it to the Pitcher. RUN at speed 8 for 2 minutes.
9. Chill before serving with Chicken Bites.
Chocolate Velvet Pie
1 sleeve graham crackers
2 oz. butter, melted
2 tbsp. organic sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
¾ cup chocolate soy milk
1 bag (11.5 oz.) dark chocolate chips
1 pack (14 oz.) soft tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place crackers, cocoa powder and sugar in the Pitcher. RUN at speed 8 until crushed.
3. Pour crumbs into a bowl. Add melted butter. Mix well.
4. Spread evenly in pie pan. Press to even crust. Bake 5-8 minutes.
5. Place chocolate chips and soy milk in a pot on low heat and melt.
6. Add melted chocolate mixture and tofu into the Pitcher. RUN at speed 4 until creamy. Pour into prepared crust.
7. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.