May 9, 2011 in
It's a healthy and delicious sorbet for a hot day. Your kids will also love it!
- 2 cup(s)s pineapple cored & rind removed
- 3 1/2 cup(s)s ice
- 1/3 cup(s) agave
- 2 oz.s fresh wheatgrass
1. Attach HealthMaster Pitcher to Base and rotate clockwise to lock in place.
2. Add pineapple and wheatgrass into the Pitcher. Secure and lock the Lid and Cap in place.
3. Press ON button. Press RUN button. Increase the speed to 5 until puréed.
4. Remove the Lid. Add the rest of the ingredients to the Pitcher. Secure and lock the Lid and Cap in place Press ON button. Press RUN button. Increase the speed to 5 until blended. To prevent mixture from melting, do not over-mix. Serve or place in the freezer.
Note: Use the Tamper as needed to assist in the blending process.
Note: Thick mixtures may cause the motor to shut down to prevent overheating. If this occurs, let it cool down for 30 minutes, then press the RESET button.
Note: Some ice creams, sorbets and gelatos may need to be place in the freezer before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Total Carbs: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0.5g